Public Offer for Services
This document is an official offer (public offer) of the Private Higher Educational Institution “Ukrainian Humanitarian Institute” (hereinafter referred to as “Contractor”), located at the following address: 08292, Kiev Region, Bucha City, Institutskaya Street 14, IDO EDRPOU 30366752, and includes the conditions for the provision of services for the organization of recreation and development of children in the camp LINGVO CAMP (hereinafter – “Services”).
In accordance with Art. 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, the obligatory acceptance of the terms of this agreement is the payment of the provision of recreation and development services by an individual. The person making the acceptance of this offer becomes the Customer, and the Contractor and the Customer are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Parties”, and individually the “Party”.
In connection with the above, carefully read the text of this public offer and read the annexes to it. In case of your disagreement with any points of the offer or its annexes, the Contractor offers to refuse to use the services offered.
Glossary of terms used in this contract
Customer – any individual, by their actions, discovered the intention to conclude an agreement under the conditions defined in this offer.
Acceptance – full and unconditional acceptance of the offer.
Offer Agreement – an agreement between the Customer and the Contractor on the provision of services for the organization of recreation and child development in the LINGVO CAMP camp.
Internet site – the Internet resource of the Contractor with the domain address: http://camp.ugi.edu.ua/ , where available information about the Contractor and the types of services that are provided to them.
- General Terms
1.1. This offer, according to the Civil Code of Ukraine, is the official offer of the Contractor to conclude an Agreement on the provision of services for recreation and development of children (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”), in connection with which the latter places a public offer (offer) on the Contractor’s Internet site
- 1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Customer of the Contractor’s offer (acceptance) to conclude an Agreement is considered the fact of payment by the Customer of services under the terms of this Agreement, on the dates and prices specified on the Contractor’s Internet site and in the invoice for payment of services.
- Subject of the contract
2.1. The Contractor undertakes to provide the Customer with services related to the organization of recreation and child development in the LINGVO CAMP “UGIFT” camp (hereinafter referred to as “Services”).
2.2. The list of services is specified on the Internet – site.
2.3. The customer undertakes to pay the cost of services in full.
2.4. The deadline for the provision of the Services under the Agreement is from June 2 to June 11, 2019, which is previously indicated on the Internet site.
2.5. Location of the Service. Bucha, st. Institutskaya, 14 (hereinafter – the “Camp”).
- Rights and obligations of the Parties
3.1. The Contractor is obliged: – to organize and provide the Services on the conditions and within the terms specified in this Agreement; – to arrange accommodation and 4 meals a day for the child, including through the involvement of third-party organizations;– organize leisure in the form of activities for children, taking into account their age characteristics;- organize the implementation of safety regulations and sanitary and hygienic standards;
– create a subject-developing environment (equipment, games, premises, etc.) and provide professional pedagogical support for the organization of development and leisure of the child;
– to ensure the safety of the child;
– provide medical care in accordance with state requirements and the provision of emergency medical care by relevant specialists – in the event of a child’s illness;
– immediately inform the customer in case of illness of the child;
– preventive work to prevent outbreaks of infectious diseases and food poisoning;
– to ensure the quality of the services provided;
– if it is impossible to provide the company – immediately inform the Customer about it;
– inform the Customer about changes in the rules and conditions for the provision of services, requirements for organizing the provision of services, their quality and content, the rights and obligations of the parties during the provision and receipt of such services.
3.2. The performer has the right to:
– refuse to accept a child to the camp in case of non-compliance with the requirements of certain clause 3.3. The Treaty;
– refuse to accept the child to the Camp in case of violation by the Customer of clause 3.3. Of the Agreement and terminate the Agreement
– to pay for services in the amount and manner prescribed by clause 4.1. The Treaty;
– in cases of gross and / or repeated violation of the internal labor regulations by a child, expel the child from the camp. At the same time, the amount paid for the Services is not refundable to the Customer.
3.3. Customer must:
– provide the Contractor with the information necessary for the provision of services under this Agreement, including providing the Contractor with a copy of the passport of one of the parents (persons replacing them), a copy of the birth certificate